- NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch ver. 3.0
- Four secure, isolated channels
- Single Head display connections with DisplayPort 1.2 support, providing resolutions up to UHD 4K
- Advanced Isolation between computers and shared peripherals
- Dedicated Peripheral Port permits a secure connection to external USB devices, including CAC smart card readers, fingerprint readers and face recognition devices
- Always-on active anti-tampering system
Outstanding security. Certified to meet the specifications of NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, version 3.0. systemDiscrete processing paths. Isolated ports on the switch provide discrete processing paths to each system, preventing data leakage, transfer or crosstalk between adjacent portsUnique NUM Lock, CAPS Lock and Scroll Lock indicators. While the Cybex series maintains unidirectional data flow, it also provides indicators that alert users when the NUM Lock, CAPS Lock or Scroll Lock is on to improve ease of useSupport for USB authentication devices. A CAC port provides secure connection to common access cards for authenticating users. An optional Dedicated Periphral Port (DPP) provides a secure connection to common access card readers, as well as additional types of authentication devices including, facial recognition scanners and fingerprint readersGain true image reproduction and display flexibility. Cybex KVM switches offer the industry’s broadest range of video connections including DVI-I, Display Port, HDMI and support for resolutions up to UHD 4K to make sure image quality is highly accurate and video plays at the highest definition possible.
Brochures and Data Sheets