Who We Are
Access Michigan, LLC. is SE Michigan and NW Ohio’s premier source of Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and critical support equipment and services. We work hand in hand with business owners, contractors, value added resellers, and engineers, helping them apply our products and services to solve their HVAC and critical support problems in the most reliable and economic way.
Ensuring uptime with market-leading, reliable and performance-driven solutions.
To exceed our customers’ expectations through a corporate belief and culture that places their success ahead of our own.
Grow by becoming the irreplaceable sustaining resource for our micro-societies by providing opportunity, education, unselfish service, industry leading and future technologies with integrity.
What We Value
Honesty and fairness are essential to the way we do business and how we interact with people. We are a team that keeps its promises. We do what we say we will do.
We exceed your expectations every day through continuous improvement in quality, service, productivity and problem solving.
The diversity and involvement of our people is the foundation of our strength. We are committed to their fair and effective selection, development, motivation and recognition. We will provide employees with the tools, training and support to achieve excellence in customer satisfaction.
Improvement & Innovation
We seek improvement and innovation in every element of our business.
Safety & the Environment
Our products, services and workplaces reflect our belief that what is good for the environment and the safety and health of all people is good for the Access Michigan, LLC team.
- Be relied on by our customers to provide creative and economic solutions to their unique problems.
- Be responsive and quick to adapt to changing market conditions and needs by applying world class technology to our products, processes and services.
- Be known as the premier value added team in our market.
- Continue to be a recognized leader in the markets we participate in.
- Assign top priority status to any customer problem so as to expedite the solution.
- Assign each associate team responsibility in serving not only individually assigned customers, but all Access Michigan, LLC customers.
- Exceed our customers expectations through continuous improvement in quality, service, productivity and time compression.
Meet The Team
Accounting and Fulfillment Services
Accounting Manager – Kim Lindstrom
Staff Accountant – Jada Snyder
IT Manager- Kenneth Peterson